The following restricted pages of the website of CNP (Compagnie Nationale à Portefeuille) (the “Company
”) contain information in respect of a contemplated transaction (the “Transaction
”) by the Company or any of its subsidiaries. Nothing on this website (or any website to which this website has been hypertext linked) constitutes an invitation or offer to acquire any of the securities referred to on the Company’s website (the “Securities
THE INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING PAGES IS NOT INTENDED FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN OR INTO, THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OF SUCH JURISDICTION.
The dissemination of the information in the following pages or on the Company’s website may be subject to legal restrictions and persons who become aware of and/or receive such information must inform themselves about any applicable legal restrictions and must comply with such restrictions. In any case, the reproduction of the information in the following pages (i) on another website or at any other virtual or physical location, or (ii) in a printed form or on any other carrier for the purpose of distributing these documents, in any manner whatsoever, is strictly forbidden.
The information is made available for informational purposes only and is not in any manner intended to constitute (nor will there be) an offer to sell or subscribe for, or the announcement of a forthcoming offer to sell or subscribe for, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or subscribe for, or the announcement of a forthcoming solicitation of any offer to buy or subscribe for any of the Securities in, or towards residents, inhabitants, or citizens of any jurisdiction where such offering or solicitation is not permitted without registration, exemption from registration or qualification under the applicable legislation of the relevant jurisdiction, or does not meet the required conditions under the applicable legislation of the relevant jurisdiction.
The Securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “US Securities Act
”), or with any other securities regulatory authority of any state or other jurisdiction in the United States. The Securities may not be offered, sold, resold, transferred or delivered, directly or indirectly, within the United States except pursuant to an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the US Securities Act and in compliance with any applicable securities laws of any state or jurisdiction of the United States. There will be no public offer of securities in the United States.
No information contained in the following information, or any copy thereof, may, directly or indirectly, be taken or sent to, or distributed in, the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan or any other jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would require any registration or licensing within such jurisdiction. Non-compliance with these provisions may constitute a breach of the applicable legislation in the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan or any other applicable jurisdiction.
The materials may only be distributed outside the United States to:
- • (i) persons inside the United Kingdom (i) having professional experience in matters relating to investments falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005, as amended (the “Order”), or (ii) who are high net worth entities falling within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order, or (iii) to whom an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity (within the meaning of section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000) in connection with the Transaction may otherwise lawfully be communicated or caused to be communicated;
- • (ii) in any member State of the European Economic Area, (i) persons who are “qualified investors” within the meaning of Article 2(e) of the Regulation (EU) 2017/1129, as amended (“Prospectus Regulation”), (ii) fewer than 150 natural or legal persons (other than “qualified investors” within the meaning of the Prospectus Regulation), or (iii) persons in accordance with any other circumstances falling within the scope of article 1(4) of the Prospectus Regulation;
- • (iii) certain qualified and/or institutional investors in other selected jurisdictions, in accordance with applicable restrictions.
In general, any person who would like to receive access to the following information must verify in advance that such access does not constitute a breach of any applicable law or regulations. The Company cannot be held liable should these restrictions be breached by any person.
By selecting “yes, I confirm and certify”, you will be granted access to the following electronic information, provided that:
- • you confirm and certify that you have read, understand and will comply with, the warnings and restrictions stated above; and
- • you confirm and certify that:
- - you are a person listed under items (i), (ii) or (iii) above;
- - you do not live or reside and are not located in any other jurisdiction where the distribution of this information is not legally permitted;
- - you are a person who may and is permitted to receive this information; and
- - in all circumstances, you agree not to transmit or otherwise send any information from this website to any person who may not receive this information or would otherwise breach applicable laws and regulations or would require registration or licensing.